<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8768894684230961565?origin\x3dhttp://hung-up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Monday, February 23, 2009*
What am I to you?; Monday, February 23, 2009

YES, I'M TAGGED BY JOSEPH TO DO HIS QUIZ YOOOOO :D




Presenting...

100 truths.
Share with upmost integrity! (Okay I'll ^^)

100 Truths. After you've filled this out, tag 15 people and have them do the same.


Last beverage → Honey drink!
Last phone call → Shu Hui Ling, my erm, long long long time no see friend.
Last instant message → Mummmmmmmmm
Last song you listened to → Like a star LOL (wtf Joseph, that song is irritating but addictive!)
Last time you cried → Yesterday. I yawned until cry :/


HAVE YOU EVER:

Dated someone twice → No?
Been cheated on → No.
Kissed someone & regretted it → No.
Lost someone special→ Yes


IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:

Fallen out of love → No
Laughed until you cried → YES, many times.
Met someone who changed your life → Nobody, yet.
Found out someone was talking about you → I don't get it.
Have you kissed anyone on your top friends? →YYYYYYYYYeah. Come to think of it, it has been awhile since I last kiss someone. I mean, anyone :D
How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? → I dont understand, sorry :(
How many kids do you want to have → minimum 2 :D

Do you have any pets → All dead.
Do you want to change your name →Yes. Hui Ling is so freaking common lol! And I need an English name!!! LOL, help me think of one leh!
What time did you wake up today → 1pm
What were you doing at midnight last night → watching detective conan(WOOHOOCONANFAN24/7!)
Name something you CANNOT wait for → Can't wait to see SoShi in real life! Oh, yul :3
Last time you saw your father→Just, which is errr, 3.25am?
What's one thing you wish you could change → Change my nationality to, a korean or japanese perhaps? :D
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → I drank tea with Dick and Harry this afternoon. *rolleyes* NO.
What's getting on your nerves right now → Some fucker in my dance class acts like some big fuck, and even scolded my mum for nothing today. Not first time, but many times liao lor! Knn, damn pissed! I tell you, one more time... I don't know what I'll do to her.
What's your real name → Ng Hui Ling.
Zodiac sign → Proud Virgo. Ooooooww, perfectionists!
Elementary/primary School → Bendemeer Primary Secondary
High School → Bendemeer Secondary School
Hair color → Black. Should I dye? O_o
Long or short → Short
Are you a health freak → Spamming 2+litres of water per day... health freak? tabun :D
Righty or lefty → RIGHT!


FIRSTS:

First surgery →None, yet. But I'll probably have one when my bank account hits 100k. NOSE PLASTIC SURGERY! HERE I COME :D My mind is set, don't further comment.
First piercing → Primaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 5? or 6. I have have one hole though, sad.
First best friend → I have no best friend. When I have one, I'll gladly announce it here ^^v
First sport you joined → Chinese dance consider?
First pet → Winnnie!
First vacation → BK, Thailand.
First crush → Can I not say? It's embarrassing, LOL.

CURRENTLY :

Eating → enzyme
Drinking → enzyme
Waiting → My sleeping pill to take me down.

YOUR FUTURE :

Want kids? → YES LA YES LA, FUCK YOU.
Want to get married?→ Duh, I don't wanna be a single mum/loose woman.
Careers in mind? → Air stewardess! This one not 三分钟热度 hor. I'm dead serious about it, but I wonder.

HAVE YOU EVER:

Kissed a stranger → In the future, maybe? when I go crazy?
Drank hard liquor → Nope. The strongest alcohol I've drank is breezer. DON'T LAUGH. I wanna try vodka though! And many many other more! But can't find anybody to pei me drink so, forget about it.
Lost glasses/contacts → Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. No glasses currently, but I think I'm getting one soon ^^
Ran away from home → Thought of it.
Broken someone's heart →Ya, guess so.
Been arrested → Nope
Turned someone down → Yeaa, for outings, dinner, gatherings, so on and so forth
Cried when someone died → No.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

Yourself → NO
Miracles → NO
Love at first sight → Yes!
Heaven → Yes
Santa Claus → No. Refer to my older post about the Santa thing ^^
Kiss on the first date → Yeap, I believe :D
Angels → Maybe? Shugo Charas?! :DDDDDD

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY (since you said so... *blush*):

Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes and no. Yes, because yes. No, because I don't want to look like some desperate little fuckers from my ex-school who curry flavour like there's no tomorrow... grr, don't want to be seen as the same group as them so I kind of hid in my own shell till now. It has been a year eh, time flies!
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → Nope.
Do you believe in God? → No, not really. Irony huh, a vegetarian who doesn't believe in God and hates veggy. Oh my god I'm one of a kind! 8D
Is this questionnaire a waste of time? No. Instead, more quizzes please!


p/s: Sometimes, I don't always get what people are thinking... neither they'll always get what I'm thinking. Tired of guessing, period.


If you're pissed off, sorry.



/random


Spotted this shirt in TopShop or whatever Top kind of store. Sooo cute!!! See see



Mon - Fri sibeh decent.


Sat - Sun become sibeh wild! LOL THE ARMPIT HAIR! HAHAHAHA ;D


-THAT THAT THAT GIRL-


Tiffany, 18.
101% kpop fan
I'm weird and I love my friends


Twitter | Facebook



--------------------------------

-LINKS-


♥♥♥♥♥ Beloved Wynn didi!
♥♥♥♥♥ Beloved GRIFFINS!!!

♥ Adeline
♥ Azie
♥ Cheng Da- NC16 blog
♥ Cheng Da
♥ Derrick
♥ Evan
♥ James
♥ Jia Wei
♥ Joanne
♥ Joey
♥ Joseph
♥ Lilo
♥ Qian Shu
♥ Ryan
♥ Sophia
♥ Stephanie
♥ Tong Yang
♥ Wan Xin
♥ Xiao Hui
♥ Yan
♥ Yifang
♥ Yong Jian
♥ Zheng Wei
♥ Zakiah

--------------------------------


-CREDITS-

亲爱的 WYNN~

Blogger
Blogskins
Cbox
Imeem
Friendster
Hotmail
Youtube

--------------------------------

-My Media-






--------------------------------