<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8768894684230961565?origin\x3dhttp://hung-up.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*Tuesday, April 21, 2009*
First day of school!; Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It was first day of school for all the poly kias!


HEHEHE, how was your class? Fun? Mine was stressful!


Anyway, I'm determined to get 3.5 and above for GPA! at the end of the year! If Chad can get 3.8, WHY CAN'T I!!! I'M SETTING HIM AS MY GOAL


Ah, I just created a blog for my school work. View it if you've insomnia, cause you'll get SO BORED until you fell asleep in front of the computer~ don't say I never warn you for the boring content :)


C-C-C-Check it outtttt~ :X

http://tiffyloves-griffins.blogspot.com


p/s: The post below is all about SEG camp... I haven't blog anything about Orientation camp okay!!! It was as fun too! LOVE THE CLUBBING PART ;D

p/p/s: I hope that it's useful for fellow RPians too! Well, I hope.


-THAT THAT THAT GIRL-


Tiffany, 18.
101% kpop fan
I'm weird and I love my friends


Twitter | Facebook



--------------------------------

-LINKS-


♥♥♥♥♥ Beloved Wynn didi!
♥♥♥♥♥ Beloved GRIFFINS!!!

♥ Adeline
♥ Azie
♥ Cheng Da- NC16 blog
♥ Cheng Da
♥ Derrick
♥ Evan
♥ James
♥ Jia Wei
♥ Joanne
♥ Joey
♥ Joseph
♥ Lilo
♥ Qian Shu
♥ Ryan
♥ Sophia
♥ Stephanie
♥ Tong Yang
♥ Wan Xin
♥ Xiao Hui
♥ Yan
♥ Yifang
♥ Yong Jian
♥ Zheng Wei
♥ Zakiah

--------------------------------


-CREDITS-

亲爱的 WYNN~

Blogger
Blogskins
Cbox
Imeem
Friendster
Hotmail
Youtube

--------------------------------

-My Media-






--------------------------------